Daily Painting - Edinburgh Castle complete

Edinburgh Castle complete- Painting number 50
Daily Painting - Original Oil Painting on canvas paper 9x6.5 inches.
I am so very very happy that this painting is finally complete. I decided to take a little longer than usual as this is painting number 50! Somehow that felt special. I am really pleased with the results, the colours are so rich. I'm loving the blue and chocolate brown combo.

Today was the first day we got snow at Leith Links.
Andy always says there are only two reasons it is ever acceptable to wake a woman, if someone famous has died or if it has snowed, otherwise you are in for trouble.
It only snowed lightly, but it was good enough for me to go running outside with my woolly hat and snow boots. I'm also very Edinburgh with my panda gloves.
Elena xxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pieta Jesus after Michelangelo