Daily Painting - Red Grapes

Red Grapes- Painting number 39
Daily Painting - Original Oil Painting on canvas panel 9x6.5 inches.
Work in Progress
I was very brave and attempted to paint wet red grapes without eating any.
I have also taken bleach to my hair again, I think I might end up blonde before the month is out. Better learn to smile if I'm going to be a blonde lass. Hope you like the homemade hair look in the photo below.

If you wonder why my blog is called The Oracle, it's a name I was given by the M.I. Department at work. I was in a meeting, and this bloke I'd never met before said "We call you the oracle". He never expanded on why I had been given this name. When I went home and said that this random bloke had said "We call you the oracle" it kind of stuck.
Now I'm going to be The Blond Oracle, which would be a better description of me, as I could hardly be considered a source of wise counsel with precognition inspired by the gods! LOL.
So.... as The blond Oracle... I will predict that many people (even you) may get shower gel in the eye or a stubbed toe some point quite soon. Or even, dare I say it, experience a sharp and  dreaded paper cut. 
But... as The Oracle... I predict that tomorrow we will see the earth move and turn black around 11:00 to 11:11. Let's see how good an oracle I am.
Strangely I have now frightened myself by doing this...
No Likey
Elena xxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pieta Jesus after Michelangelo