Kiki's delivery service after Studio Ghibli


Original Oil Painting on Canvas.

Fanart of Kiki's Delivery Service which is probably the Studio Ghibli film that I pull out and watch most. I think it's the sunshine which makes it my repeat favourite.

Got the game NiNo Kuni for my birthday. I'm loving the crazy creatures and music. It a combination of my two favourite things in the world, Studio Ghibli and game producers Square Enix.

Oh now, Final Fantasy oil paintings, that's food for thought.

Just to let you know the following paintings have been updated:-
Painting 18: Daily Painting - Contemplating Flight
Painting 53: Daily Painting - Pieta Jesus after Michelangelo
Page: Delphic Sibyl
Elena xxX
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape with Alien ship re-visited

Pieta Jesus after Michelangelo